New York Roofing
New York Roofing Contractor
Hiring a qualified and professional New York roofing contractor can be the difference between having a roof that lasts and one that doesn’t stand the test of time. Finding a roofing company or roofer with experience in this niche field can be challenging, but luckily, you don’t have to look further than Unified.
Our home remodeling company was founded in 1989. Our New York roofers have completed more than 350,000 projects, many of which have been roofing jobs. We have maintained a 99.6% customer satisfaction rating which further cements that we’re among the top-tier roofing installation experts in New York, servicing areas such as Long Island, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, Bronx, Westchester and More!
Unified also boasts an A+ rating with the BBB since its inception in 1989 as well as winning several awards for customer service and professional installation. All products offered by Unified receive the AAMA gold label, and pass all NFRC testing. As an ENERGY STAR partner with an EPA Lead-Safe Certification guarantees our products and installation which allows you to qualify for a substantial tax rebate for your project. All in all—we’re trustworthy.
Platinum Preferred Owens Corning Roofing Contractor
One of the most trusted roofing brands in the industry is Owens Corning. For years this roofing brand has been a powerful force in the industry thanks to its quality underlayment, roofing shingles, and patented engineering for their products.
Owens Corning believes in building a sustainable future through innovative roofing, which is one of the reasons Unified has joined forces with this American company.
As a Platinum Preferred Owens Corning contractor, Unified has the training and experience to install a roofing system on your New York home you can be proud of.
Only 1% of all roofing contractors are able to achieve this status. Not only will your roof look better while being environmentally sustainable, but it will also last longer in New York’s climate.
GAF Master Preferred Roofing Contractor
GAF has been a pioneer in the roofing industry for more than a century, so you can trust they know a thing or two about producing durable, innovative, and attractive roofing products.
Every GAF product is manufactured to offer high-performance capabilities, whether you are looking for residential or commercial roofing supplies. Unified is a GAF Master preferred contractor, so if you choose us for your next project in New York, you’ll be working with a trusted GAF Master roofing installer.
TAMKO Mastercraft Pro Certified Roofing Contractor
For over seven decades, TAMKO has produced quality roofing products, making them a long-standing customer for many installers, including us at Unified. As a TAMKO Mastercraft Pro Certified Contractor Unified is able to offer you the best warranty in the industry.
TAMKO produces premium quality products made to last because they are a company with three generations of family leadership and hardworking employees. With the most vivid color selection in the roofing industry, you can trust you’ll find a shingle color you love when you work with us.
When To Replace Your Roof
Were you aware that your home’s roof has a lifespan of between 15 to 20 years, depending on where you live in New York and the maintenance you complete? If your home’s roofing has surpassed this age or is showing premature wear and tear, it might be time to consider replacing it.
To help you determine when it’s time to replace your roof, we have listed some common signs that indicate roof replacement is on the horizon:
- You’re experiencing high cooling bills: Keeping a home cool during summer requires constant energy. Unfortunately, this often results in high cooling bills. One of the best ways to reduce high cooling bills is to have a good roofing system that keeps your home warm in the winter and cool in the summer.. At Unified, we’ll install a roof that won’t experience leaks and help you choose a roofing system that is best suited for your needs.
- Moss, fungi, mold, and mildew are present: Fungi, moss, mold, and mildew can make you sick if left to grow on your home. If you’re experiencing any of these harmful bacteria, your home is likely trapping moisture which can ruin your roof, or even worse, the structure of your home. A roofing expert at Unified can help you determine if your roof needs to be professionally replaced to eliminate the danger.
- There are missing granules or shingles: Bad weather can cause a lot of strain on your roof. Over time, your roof will lose shingles or granules as they begin lifting and flying off with the wind or driving rain. Often you can replace a missing shingle or two, but if you have lost many, it’s likely time to replace your roof. We can help you determine the extent of the damage and if it is repairable or if you need to replace the roof.
- Your roof is sagging: Most times, the biggest sign you need to replace your roof is if it’s sagging. When sagging occurs, it’s a sign that the boards under your roof have rotted away and your home is in danger of collapsing. A professional roofing expert will check the surface of your roof and the inside of it and look at it from a distance to give you a verdict on its condition.
New York Roof Installation & Replacements Experts
At Unified, we’re a committed and proud local distributor of TAMKO, GAF, and Owens Corning roofing products. Since our founding in the early 80s, our remodeling company has quickly become one of the best roofing installers in New York.
Our team uses state-of-the-art technological practices and methods alongside sustainable and durable roofing product innovation to ensure our clients are always satisfied. When you choose our reputable company to replace your roof in New York, you can breathe easy knowing you’ll receive a finished result we can be proud of.
Why Hire A Professional New York Roofing Contractor To Install Your Roof?
If you’re considering replacing your roof, it’s understandable that you might have reservations. After all, a roof replacement is a big project that can cost a pretty penny depending on the size of your home and its location.
So to ease your mind, we have listed a few reasons why it’s an excellent idea to hire a professional roofing contractor from Unified to replace the roof on your New York home..
- Safety: If you want to ensure the safety of your home and yourself, it’s essential to hire a professional roofing expert. A roofing expert will know what to do to ensure your home is not damaged and your safety isn’t at risk.
- Experience: When you hire an expert roofer, you’re guaranteed excellent workmanship, thanks to the experience the roofer brings to the table. Professionals are well-trained, educated, and have proven expertise and skills in roofing to get the replacement job done right the first time.
- Includes A Warranty: Our roofing products and services come with the best warranty in the industry to give you peace of mind. With a warranty, any issue can be resolved readily and quickly if anything goes wrong with a roofing product.
- Saves Time: If you plan on replacing your roof on your own, it will take you a fair amount of time and energy. On the other hand, if you hire a professional New York roofer, you can expect your roof replacement project to be completed quickly and you’ll have more time to focus on other projects or relax.
Certified Roof Replacement As Easy As:
1 Schedule A FREE Roofing Estimate
Schedule a free consultation with one of our home roofing experts by calling 888-631-2131 or filling out our online form. Our representatives will provide their expert opinion and are ready to answer any questions you have about your roofing replacement or installation project.
2 Talk With Our Roof Experts
On the day of your consultation, a home roofing expert will guide you through your GAF, TAMKO, and Owens Corning options, colors, sizes, and designs for your project. Our experts will always provide you with a free quote for your roofing project. When you are ready, your designated expert will write a contract for you to sign, and your roofing installation or replacement project will begin.
3 Begin Your Project
Once your roofing replacement or installation contract is signed, we will send a technician to check all measurements and details of the roofing at your home. Once the details are confirmed, your roof shingles will be shipped. When your order arrives at our warehouse, we will contact you to schedule a date for your installation. On the date of your roofing installation, a professionally trained crew will complete your project.
4 Enjoy Your Beautiful New Roof
Once your roofing replacement or installation project is complete, the crew will teach you how to maintain and use your new roof. After they take you through the steps, your home roofing project is complete, and you can enjoy the new beautiful look of your home for years to come. Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
5 Call For Any Repairs
If for any reason, you need a repair on any of the roofing shingles provided by Unified, our warranty is the best in the industry. Visit our warranty page for complete details and email se*****@un************.com with details about your request to schedule a roofing repair or replacement appointment.
Complete Roofing Services for New York Homes
Unlike other remodeling companies that make promises they can’t keep, Unified offers an extensive range of services they always deliver effectively and efficiently seven days a week to New York homeowners. Some of the services you can expect to enjoy if you choose Unified can be seen below:
- Roofing Inspections
- Roof Replacements
- New Build Roofs
- Asphalt Shingles
- Ice & Water Barrier
- Synthetic Underlayment
- Commercial, Condo & Coop Specialists
- Ridge Vents
- Leak Detection
- Energy & Insulation Issues
- Gutter Installation
- Skylight Installation
Our Recent Roofing Projects
Roofing Installation Questions And Answers
No, but it is construction, so you may have to clean up some nails, screws, and cuttings around the exterior and in flower beds. If we remove your old roof, you may find a lot of dirt in your attic and garage, so you may want to put drop cloths down to catch the debris and remove your car from the garage.
There may be some damage to shrubs and trees from falling debris and the men and their equipment. You should remove any patio furniture or other items from around the area.
Look at the completion date just under the date of your contract. That is when your products should be ready for scheduling. We will be calling the warehouse to ship the materials to your home.
They do not call ahead, so when you see the materials delivered, you can call us to see when the work will start. It is usually within a few days of the delivery. Since the supply house does not call ahead and you may not be home, you are not responsible for securing the materials delivered.
We never want there to be additional charges during your installation, and most times, there are not. If something unexpected comes up, we will always discuss the situation before proceeding with any work that was not in the scope of work listed in the contract.
If you know certain work is absolutely necessary, it is your obligation to mention it during the contract or measuring process. We will then price the additional work. When removing old roofing shingles, there is a charge per board charge if rotted plywood must be replaced. Each board is 4’ x 8’.
Our Latest Roofing Blog Posts
At Unified, our team truly believes that New York homeowners have a right to know more about the various elements of their homes. That’s why we want to educate people about their roofing. On our site, homeowners can find an extensive collection of articles surrounding everything they need to know about roofing.
How Much Value Does a New Roof Add to Your Home?
The short answer is that a new roof can add upwards of $12,000 to the value of your home based on the national average. Most …
Should I Repair or Replace My Roof? Roofing Solutions
Your roof is one of the most important investments a homeowner can make. When it shows signs of damage, it can be difficult to know …
How to Choose the Right Roofing Shingles for Your Home
There are a number of factors that affect the quality of your roof, from your material selection to your design and finally who installs the …
Our New York Showroom Locations and Service Area
Why Not Visit A New York Roofing Showroom Near You?
Contact Us To Make An Appointment
At Unified, we have 20 installation crews and 50 employees that work seven days a week to cater to our client’s needs in New York. Our qualified roofers help homeowners complete thousands of home remodeling and roofing installation projects annually, and our team has no plan to stop helping our clients achieve their dreams.
We aim to continue creating and following through on a unique and supreme roofing experience for homeowners. Our New York roofing team has earned client loyalty through dedication, commitment, and hard work. This loyalty has allowed us to grow as a team and we’ve opened multiple roofing showrooms in Scarsdale, Huntington, Baldwin, Brooklyn, and Patchogue.
So are you ready to replace or install roofing? If so, give our team a call at 888-631-2131, or contact us below, so that we can provide a free estimate.