When choosing a contractor for any project it’s most important to select an expert in that particular field. How do you know if a person is an expert? Ask some questions.
First and foremost, you have to ask what different types of work a contractor performs. If you’re looking for windows to be installed, you should ask what else the contractor does. He will probably think you’re interested in other work and gladly tell you all the things he does. The next question is designed to find out if the same crew will be doing both types of work. This is the important question because a crew that installs bathrooms should not be installing windows and a crew that does roofing should not be installing a door. If they are, they’re not an expert at either job.
At Unified we supply and install Windows, Doors, Siding, Roofing and Masonry. If you contracted us to do all 5 items on your home, we would send 5 different crews, even if the job was getting done in the same day. Our window crews are factory trained and certified to do window installations and nothing else. They do that job 5 to 6 days a week, every week and know everything a contractor could know about windows and their installation. That same thing applies to all of our crews that do all of our work. We have the most trained and fully certified staff in the industry. Our sales force are trained to assess your needs and determine exactly what’s needed to fix your problems. Our experts will know how to update your home with the latest products and in order to make your home stand out.
Certifications and credentials are more important than you think. At Unified we have many employees that are certified as well as some companywide certifications like our 99.6% customer satisfaction rating. The following are just some examples of our credentials:
• Andersen Window & Door Certified Installer
• US Department of Energy, Energy Star Partner
• National Grid Authorized Weatherization Contractor
• Building Performance Institute BPI Certified Licensed Home Analyst
• Master Elite Certified GAF Building Materials Roofing Installer
• Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Roofing Contractor, Certified Top of the House Contactor in Roofing, Insulation and Ventilation
• CertainTeed Building Products 5 Star Contractor, Pro Dialog Contractor Elite Status, Master Shingle Applicator, Education and Development Program Certificate Holder, Master Craftsman Certified and Master Millwork Certified
• Pella Certified Contractor
• Certified Alside Building Materials Authorized Installer Program
• Certified Installers Vinyl Siding Institute
• Ideal Windows Certified Factory Trained Program
• NY/Long Island Better Business Bureau A+ Accredited Business Program
• Provia Doors National Platinum Certification
• Crystal Windows Preferred Contractor Accreditation
• James Hardie Elite Preferred Contractor
• TAMKO Pro Certified Contractor
We at Unified are very proud of the achievements of our staff members. We continue to bring our customers the most up to date technology and information on cost saving methods for insulating and updating their homes. For a free in home estimate please call us at (888)631-2131, visit one of our 5 showrooms which are open 7 days a week or visit our website www.unifiedwindows.com for more information.